Old Bridge of Dee, 1737. Previously known as Granny Ford bridge, this rubble-built four-archer is the best-preserved 18th century bridge in the are. Carriageway still perilously narrow, and escaped improvement thanks to the construction of Threave Bridge (NX76SW 50).
J R Hume 2000. This bridge carries an unclassified public road across the River Dee to the SE of Bridge of Dee village (NX76SW 58). The river here forms the boundary between the parishes of Kelton (to the S) and Balmaghie (to the N).
For further details please use this link to the origional source.